Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas on the Coast

After a busy week with family, the relatives all shipped out today. I've been slacking on the blog front due in part to the festivities, but mostly because of a supreme lack of motivation. For a year the computer was my primary portal to the western world. Now that I'm surrounded by the familiar, it's hard to work up the motivation. But I intend to get back at it and figure out what I'm going to write about now that my life isn't all crazy adventures.

Christmas was lovely. I got lots of nice presents. The one that's occupying me presently is Death at Chappaquiddick, which is Papa Jones' idea of a timely, educational Christmas present, seeing as Senator Kennedy recently passed.

For the Taiwan folks - here's what Christmas looks like in my hometown.
Lake Woahink, taken from my parents' dock.
Bob Creek, north of town.
Me at Bob Creek
Heceta Head, one of the most photographed lighthouses in the world!
Mama
Aunt, cousin, brothers, dog & moi
Seal at Siltcoos Outlet
Starfish
Our Tree!
Joneses
Brothers opening new guitars Christmas morning
Ricky admiring his bass
Robe I got Billy in Shanghai

To see larger pictures, check out my Picasa.

No comments: