Monday, March 11, 2013

Best of Burma

I've posted these to Facebook, which is the easier way to upload and share photos, but I figured I'd put them on the blog too since this is where I'm writing about my trip and there are a few anti-Facebook family members out there.

I'm in Kuala Lumpur today, mostly taking it easy and sorting photos. My plan for the rest of the day is to find a mall, set up camp in the food court and eat my way through it. Then tomorrow it's off to Borneo!


Yangon banana man
Nun

volunteer temple sweepers

Shwedagon Pagoda

Delta boys carrying water




Mawlamyine
painting half the house is fine

making rubber bands

first they dry in the sun

then this...

becomes this

crowded boat, foot steering
Burmese fair games, roll the tire over the soda without knocking it over and it's all yours


Hpa-an cave canoe men

Hpa-an Cave


Golden Rock

my 6-year-old hiking guide in Pin Oo Lwin




Goteik Viaduct


Namhsan




My trekking group

Inle Lake


















No comments: