Thursday, February 25, 2010

Brown Belts


That's right friends: My brothers are that much closer to becoming grand masters of ass-kickery. Lord knows they can already whoop mine.


It's 9 p.m. now, and despite my best intentions, there's still packing to be done redone. So I'll leave you with some karate photos and get back to it. The next you hear from me, I'll be entrenched behind the Great Firewall. So it may take me awhile to figure out how to continue posting pictures here.




Show that little girl, Rick.



The littlest tester. Isn't she darling?
Now remember small one, the bigger they are...




2 comments:

Colbe said...

Gonna be honest, Ricky looks like the best in the class, can you confirm or trash this idea?

Leslie said...

Billy is more fluid and coordinated. Ricky is more aggressive. They're both pretty dang good.