Saturday, August 7, 2010

USC VPN

Rejoice! That alumni function I went to the other day? I met someone who told me about the USC vpn. Yes, my alma mater has a VPN. Ah, the fringe benefits of a private school education - there's money to toss around on fancy dinners in Shanghai and firewall-defying computer shenanigans.

This VPN works like lightening. So now I'm going to upload some of my Hong Kong photos!

Yes, this trip was soooo long ago - but here it is:

Me

Bruce Lee

Fish at the market

Tai O


A cool old water town

Weird Snow White garden thing, also in Tai O

Big Buddha. This is terrible - but I'm kind of over big Buddhas. You can see enough of one thing...

Near Lan Kwai Fong, restaurant/bar strip
Ferry

There ya go! More pictures to follow shortly...

3 comments:

Alison Martin said...

Cousin Eric here.

Does the sign in the "Snow White garden thing" say "Snow White Spouse Wanted"??

Leslie said...

Yes. That is what it says. It was a present to the home owner from someone from New Zealand, from what the other non-visible signage said.

Weird, right.

sonya said...

So maybe there is a way to email you, and maybe it is weird that you are the first thing to come up after googling "usc alumni vpn" but I was wondering if you have more info on how to acquire this vpn, I'm an '09 grad currently living in England. Thanks!