Sunday, February 8, 2009

Pixar, move over. It's DOGGY POO!


James and I spotted this 30-minute Korean Claymation masterpiece at the mall awhile ago. I couldn't pass up the opportunity to own a movie best described as a turd biopic.

We were expecting weird and zany. And it was definitely weird, but not very zany. More religious, actually: The movie begins with a dog taking a dump in the middle of a road (predictable, right?). Then the next 25 minutes are consumed by Doggy Poo crying and moaning, "Why did God make me? I am just a Doggy Poo, what am I good for?"

Finally, Doggy Poo finds a dandelion sprout to fertilize and he turns into a beautiful flower. That's the happy ending.

I'm thinking about making a movie. I think I'll call it Leslie Poo. It will dramatize the events that transpired 24 hours after the time I accidentally chewed and swallowed an entire Thai chili. But it will be more horror/shocker than uplifting spiritual.

No comments: