Sunday, September 28, 2008

When is it over?

The wind is supposed to die down this afternoon and the rain - I'm not sure about the rain. But as soon as we can venture outside with the assurance we wont be hit in the face by flying trash, I plan on scooting out of this apartment.

Weather permitting, James and I are going to meet an Australian journalist who works for the Japan Times this afternoon. James might do translation work for him, and I plan on aggressively needling him on future job opportunities.

That aside, I'm still setting up interviews on the English school circuit. There are plenty of school looking for teachers, but it's hard to say how legitimate they are without physically traveling there and interviewing. Thinking about all the interviews I have to do really just makes me want to take a nap.

No comments: